Apparently, YouTube has a few undocumented parameters that can effect the display of certain elements of an embedded player. I ran across this post in their developer forums following a request by a work associate to figure out how to hide the options displayed at the end of a played movie. Here is the list of known parameters along with the URL to the actual post:
- rel = 0/1 -> value for showing related videos
- color1 = hexadecimal color code -> value for the base color
- color2 = hexadecimal color code -> value for the over color
- border = 0…x -> value for the border width
- autoplay 0/1 -> value for automatically starting the video to play
- eurl = http://www.yourwebsite.com -> I believe this is the referring URL. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
- iurl = Path to the thumbnail image (I believe)